Bi-fold Brochure Design
Bi-fold brochure is the best way to promote your business. Use it as a vital marketing tool or brand representation of your business organization, bifold brochures will certainly give an extra edge to your marketing campaign. Before opting for bi-fold brochure design blindly, You need to collate some information about it.
Important aspects of Bi-fold Brochure Design are:
- It is the most popular form of business brochure design.
- The cost of designing Bi-fold brochure is very minimal.
- It can spread the message of your organization astutely.
- Bi-fold brochure can be different types.
As bi-fold brochure is the commonest form of brochure, it can make an appeal to the viewer at the very first glance. A bi-fold brochure usually consists four panels:
- Front panel: It serves the purpose of a front page and therefore, it needs to display the necessary details of the organization or its service in a concise form. The design of this page should be unique so that it can catch the attention of the visitors. It should increase the curiosity of the visitors to open it and read its entire content.
- Two Inside Panels: This section contains all the details about the company and its service. One should use to-the-point information in this section.
- Back Panel: Contact details and other important information are furnished in this section.
However, bi-fold brochure design can be found in other configurations such as 8 pages, 12 pages, 16 pages and so on.
Apart from using for promoting the brand image of your organization, bi-fold brochure can be used in trade fair and for creating a discrete identity.